Your Mantoloking Architects for Beauty and Function
In a perfect world, your home is the ideal marriage of appearance and function. It reflects your own aesthetics and is based on how you use your space. At Slate Architects, Inc., we believe design is also contextual – we want your Mantoloking residential space to not only fit your needs, but also fit its surroundings.
Synergy Architects is the leading provider of Pre-Design project resources. For our Mantoloking clients, we offer a full suite of architectural design services, including the following:
- Design Consultation – We review your design brief (or help you create one). Our meeting will focus on understanding your specific expectations, goals, and obstacles.
- Project Discovery Report – We investigate your project’s cost, feasibility, and expected value and deliver a preliminary planning report that addresses the top three client questions:
- Is the project permissible & permitted without a need for a variance?
- How much should be budgeted?
- What will be the estimate value upon completion?
- Conceptual Study – Schematic planning of your project, where we prepare options for your review and come to a mutual agreement on the best way to proceed considering your budget.
- Construction Documentation – Complete construction documentation of your project, including specifications for the building products and fixtures, and coordination with your local jurisdiction so you can obtain a building permit.
All of our architecture services in Mantoloking follow our Biophilic, Universal Design, and 5 Senses Design™ vision. That means each project is individually designed with the unique features of your site in mind and to create an inviting feeling that truly makes it your custom home. With Slate Architects, Inc., you’ll have a professional and experienced team to help you find your personal version of timeless design for your home.
For more information about our design process or to schedule an appointment in Mantoloking, call Slate Architects, Inc. at 267-756-7004.